Isha Body Jewellery offers the choice of two types of Gift Card - Instant or Physical Cards:
- Instant Gift Cards ordered through the Isha Body Jewellery website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address specified at the time of order.
- Physical Gift Cards are A6 in size and enclosed in an envelope for gifting in person. They are purchased in-store at Isha Body Jewellery, 13 Antelope Walk, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1BE.
Both types of Gift Card can be used online to redeem against the final cost of the order (excluding postage if the order is under £150) or instore at the address above. Gift cards can also be redeemed against the cost of a Body Piercing.
The following terms apply to both types of Gift Card:
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- When ordering a Gift Card, it is important to ensure the recipient’s email is entered correctly. Isha Body Jewellery cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Card.
- Additional offers, discounts and promotions at Isha Body Jewellery do not apply when redeeming Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be amended, exchanged or refunded. No change will be given if the Gift Card value is more than the transaction/order.
- Gift Cards can be used more than once if the balance of the order is less than that on the Gift Card. The balance of the Gift Card monetary value can be viewed here.
- Isha Body Jewellery is not responsible if a physical Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Isha Body Jewellery will not extend the expiry date on a Gift Card. They must be used within the 12 month timeframe. The expiry date is shown on the email and Gift Card.
Body Piercing Bookings:
- To prevent any disappointment, the recipient of the Gift Card must meet the criteria as detailed in the Isha Body Jewellery Body Piercing Booking FAQs. These detail minimum ages, medical conditions, and other contraindications that would prohibit or restrict safe piercing and subsequent trouble-free healing.
- Booking a Body Piercing or Jewellery Change must be made by the recipient in advance via the online booking system under "Gift Card Piercing Service".
- Body piercings are anatomy specific and determined by The Piercer. If a piercing is not viable or suitable, another piercing or alternative purchase options will be offered.
- Isha Body Jewellery operates a Cancellation Policy for all bookings. This is detailed within the Booking FAQs.
- Cancelling with less than 48 hours notice or moving the appointment more than once within 48 hours notice will void the GIft Card. The balance on the Gift Card will be used as the Cancellation Fee as detailed under the Cancellation Policy.