Striking gem attachment featuring a natural bezel set cabochon gemstone. Treat yourself to the best body jewellery - highly acclaimed and world leading Industrial Strength. This jewellery carries a lifetime guarantee.
This attachment will screw into an internal thread labret (not included). Complete the set with an Industrial Strength flat back labret. Please note: Industrial Strength ends and labrets must be teamed together to guarantee a smooth and secure thread alignment. Other threaded jewellery Brands are unlikely to fit!
ASTM F-136 implant grade of titanium is safe for use in body piercing and for long-term wear. It is lightweight, polished and made to a high finish.
Please note: as with all natural gemstones, colour and markings may vary. Each item is unique!
- Material: Implant/Medical Grade Titanium ASTM F-136
- Thread: Screws into an internal thread labret post.
- Thread Gauge: 0.9mm suitable for 18 & 16g posts (1 & 1.2mm)
- Gem Diameter: 5mm
- Gem Info:
Tiger's eye, Moonstone, Onyx, Turquoise, Blue Agate, Amethyst, Hematite cabochon gemstones
- Setting: Bezel set
- Suitable Piercing: Helix, lobe, tragus, scapha, Medusa/Philtrum or conch.
Free Gift Wrap!
This item will arrive in our branded silver gift box.
Industrial Strength jewellery can be pre-ordered in many different styles and gems. Contact us if you have a specific requirement.
- Unsure on how to measure the jewellery for your piercing? Check out our Size Guide.
We stock eleven different jewellery materials in a wide range colours shown in our Colour Chart. For the Industrial Strength Gem Colour Chart click here.
Prefer to use gauge instead of millimetres? Use our handy Conversion Chart.
- UK orders over £150 qualify for free and tracked delivery (Free Worldwide postage on orders over £175). All standard orders are sent 1st Class and must be signed for to confirm delivery. Other shipping options are available which largely depend on destination and the order value. View these at checkout or in our Delivery & Postage Policy.
- Wrong size? Change of mind? We will happily accept and credit any returned jewellery providing it is unopened and still in its original packaging. For reasons of health and hygeine we cannot accept any jewellery that has been unwrapped. For more information, read our Returns Policy.
- Shopping for someone else? Let us help with the wrapping! Choose a solid gift box for your item. This is free with all solid gold jewellery over £50!
We don't include any paperwork in our packaging so gifts can be sent direct.